transport & storage bins
Plastic bins and crates of ENGELS are characterized by high load capacity and stackablity. The plastic bins can be used in various applications and suitable for transport, storage and pool systems. Engels' quality lasts a lifetime. Nothing protects your product better than our bins, fitted with lids and your choice of a vacuum-formed or foam interior. No more product loss.
A version for every logistical application
A stackable bin is often the best solution: easily stackable with little effort. For all situations in which the products are stored or will be returned with own transportation.
When return freight is charged by volume, we usually don't opt for stackable boxes, certainly not if the transport distance is large. In this situation we recommend :.
- turn-stackable bins, 180° bins: Stackable when rotated 180°; nestable when rotated back again
- bale-arm bins: Stackable on the bale-arms; nestable by flipping the bale-arms outward again
- attached lid containers: stackable on the lids which lock into eachother when they are closed.
- foldable bins: the walls of these foldable crates can be folded inward, saving up to 70%.
The Euronorm is not always the solution for all packaging issues. For several customers we designed and produced stackable bins with different sizes, to fit better with their specific products.
With our knowledge and experience, Engels always finds the most effective and efficient solution for your logistical situation. Combining various reusable packaging materials, such as standard plastic bins, textile interiors or steel reinforcements, is one of our core business activities.
- stackable bins
- lids, insertion bins, dividers
- cases and lidded bins
- insulating boxes and delivery boxes
Items 1-16 of 570