e-line distribox attached lid containers
The E-line Distribox attached lid containers are lightweight yet stable, making them ideal for use in distribution centers. The lid design with the crocodile teeth provides maximum stability when stacking. Thanks to the interlocking lids, the attached lid containers can be stored and returned more efficiently when empty, achieving up to 10% more load in a 40ft container. The lid is sealable with a plug-in seal or a tail seal so that you know at a glance that no one has visited the contents.
Color combinations for branding or production process
The E-line Distribox attached lid container is supplied with a black body and colored lid as standard. This makes it easy to apply color accents. Color accents can contribute to providing insight into the use of the attached lid container, the department that uses the attached lid container, or simply match the taste of the customer. The E-line reusable lidded crate is especially popular for retailers in the non-food sector.
Some advantages of the E-line Distribox:
- Black container made of 50% recycled plastic and strong PP, so a sustainable choice
- Lid made of virgin PP in 5 colors in stock
- Slide apart effortlessly when nested thanks to thoughtful design
- Equipped with openings for water outflow, ideal for cleaning in automatic car wash
- Due to the flat end sides, the containers can be placed against each other on an (automatic) roller conveyor without any problems
- The bottom is concave when empty, so that the bottom remains flat when filled with articles
- Notches for label holders on both short sides and on 1 lid half
- Ribbed sticker fields on both short sides and on 1 lid hal