food grade distribox attached lid containers
The design of the Distribox attached lid containers has the specific characteristics of a lidded box that is functional and easy to use. Distribox plastic boxes with integrated lids are ideal for distribution of (spare) parts, retail logistics and drug distribution. The Distribox attached lid containers are stackable and, when nested, provide space savings of up to 70%.
• Low turn-over edge = high nest yield. The fold-over edge is low, so that an above-average number of bins go into the stack.
• Automatic positioning
• Optimal handles
• Long sides gripping option. The Distribox attached lid containers have a circumferential gripping edge so that the lidded crate can be handled from both the short and the long side.
Faceted bottom and lid
• prevents spinning on roller conveyor
• High load capacity. When stacking the Distriboxes, the weight of the stacked box is supported by the lids of the box below (see table).
Closure & protected hinges
The pivot points are the same height as the top edge of the Distribox, providing protection against breakage if dropped or stacked. Pallet stacking is no problem. With other attached lid containers whose lids fall flat against the side wall, the pivot point usually points over the rim.
• Flat walls, easy to clean
• Food-safe version
Also in UN-certified version
On request, these heavy-duty attached lid containers can be supplied with a UN mark (4H2) for solids. Our Sales department is happy to assist you with this option or you can take a look at our page about UN-approved attached lid containers.