cases and lidded bins
Engels plastic cases and boxes are made of standard plastic bins with a hinged lid with snap closures and / or a handle. The euro norm cases can be equipped with various accessories such as a partitions and foam interiors. These elements combined allow you to put together the perfect case for every situation. The plastic cases and boxes are stackable and can be loaded up to hundreds of kilos.
E-line plastic cases and boxes
E-Line plastic cases and boxes are manufactured from a high-quality recycled plastic. The quality of this raw material is decisive for the final end product. You can recognize an E-Line plastic case with the Engels logo on the bin, lid and even the handle. E-Line plastic cases and boxes are made entirely of plastic, including the reinforced hinges and therefore fit our vision on sustainability and sustainable enterprising. The entire case can be recycled and reused as a raw material. Of course our E-Line cases and boxes can be equipped with dividers, partitions and a foam interior to suit your needs.
Waterproof plastic cases
Waterproof plastic cases offer protection against extreme (weather) conditions. The IP67 certification guarantees that these cases are watertight and completely dust-free. The cases are waterproof for 30 minutes at a maximum depth of 1 meter. Waterproof cases are resistant to all weather conditions and are shock resistant. The cases are used in very diverse applications, such as shipping, the army, air force and navy, but also during fishing, hunting and diving. All for protecting your sensitive equipment. Cases are standard equipped with a block foam interior, which optimally protects the content. The block foam is standard pre-punched material that you can easily adjust to the right size of your product.
- euroline storage cases
- e-line normbox lidded bins
- shock resistant and watertight cases
- plastic cases
Items 1-16 of 95
- E-line stackable case, 40l, 600x400x235 mm, 1 grip, PP regenerated
- E-line stackable case, 20l, 600x400x135 mm, 1 grip, PP regenerated
- E-line stackable case, 20l, 400x300x235 mm, with casehandle, PP regenerated
- E-line stackable case, 10l, 400x300x135 mm, 1 grip, PP regenerated
- E-line case 5 liters, 300x200x135 mm with casehandle on one long side
- E-line case 9 liter, 300x200x235 mm with casehandle on one long side
- E-line case 6 liters, 400x300x80 mm with casehandle on one long side
- E-line stackable case, 10l, 400x300x135 mm, 1 grip
- E-line stackable case, 15l, 400x300x185 mm, 1 grip
- E-line stackable case, 20l, 400x300x235 mm, with casehandle on one long side