A stackable bin is often the best solution: easily stackable with little effort. Stackable plastic bins and crates of ENGELS are characterized by high load capacity and stackablity. The plastic bins can be used in various applications and suitable for transport, storage and pool systems.
Industrial stackable bins
Our stackable bins form a complete range of transport bins. The plastic bins are stackable and follow the Euronorm standard. We distinguishes three types of Euronorm stackable bins: the RAKO, the Logilight and the affordable E-Line plastic box.
- E-Line; sharply priced plastic Euronorm bin, from recycled material, suitable for normal use
- Normbox; strong plastic Euronorm bin, from virgin material, food proof, for multi-purpose and multifunctional use
- Classic; Euronorm bins, large choice in heights and base variants; extra strong due to reinforced ribs in the side walls
- Perfobox, perforated Euronorm bins, suitable for the food industry
- Logilight; light plastic Euronorm bin, suitable for standard industrial use
Industry specific bins
- Stackable agri-industrial crates; with perforated bottom and slotted side walls are specially designed for the export of flower bulbs (lilies and tulips) and other agricultural products.
- Euronorm meat crates; are standardized crates for the meat processing industry, also called "E" crates. Standard meat crates comply with the latest EHI and DIN 55 423 standards and have a smooth bottom making them well-suited on rollers.
- Food preparation hygienic bins; are stackable bins with an absolute minimum of ribs for perfect cleaning, often used at bakeries and chocolatiers.
- Robotic handling Eurotec bins ; designed for internal use and are usually supplied by project. Eurotec bins are perfect for use in an assembly line. All Eurotec bins are available in several bottoms, because the shape and taxability determine it's employability.
- Automotive bins; standardization of bins for the automobile industry with all the technical features that are required for use in the automobile industry. The bins have special bottoms and sidewalls and can all be stacked on each other.
Deviating sizes and Specials
The Euronorm is not always the solution for all packaging issues. For several customers we designed and produced stackable bins with different sizes, to fit better with their specific products. With our knowledge and experience, Engels always finds the most effective and efficient solution for your logistical situation. Combining various reusable packaging materials, such as standard plastic bins, textile interiors or steel reinforcements, is one of our core business activities.
- e-line normbox stackable bins, sustainable
- normbox stackable bins, food grade
- classic euronorm closed bins
- perfobox stackable bins
Items 1-16 of 174
- Stackable Euronorm crate 33L, 600x400x171 mm, perforated, light graySBE-64171-1203-7€8.75 €10.591409 In stock
- Normbox stackable bin 300x200x120 mm, 5L grey Virgin PP
- Normbox stackable bin 300x200x120 mm, 5L blue Virgin PPEN-3212-1-5€5.20 €6.291422 In stock
- Normbox stackable bin 300x200x120 mm, 5L red Virgin PPEN-3212-1-3€5.20 €6.29609 In stock
- Normbox stackable bin 300x200x220 mm, 9L grey Virgin PP
- Normbox stackable bin 300x200x220 mm, 9L blue Virgin PPEN-3222-1-5€9.35 €11.31990 In stock
- Normbox stackable bin 300x200x220 mm, 9L red Virgin PPEN-3222-1-3€9.35 €11.31184 In stock
- Normbox stackable bin 400x300x65 mm, 6L grey Virgin PP
- Normbox stackable bin 400x300x120 mm, 10L grey Virgin PP
- E-line Normbox stackable bin 400x300x120 mm, 10L grey PP recycle
- Normbox stackable bin 400x300x170 mm, 15L grey Virgin PP
- Normbox stackable bin 400x300x220 mm, 20L grey Virgin PP
- Normbox stackable bin 400x300x220 mm, 20L blue Virgin PPEN-4322-1-5€11.00 €13.31647 In stock
- Normbox stackable bin 400x300x220 mm, 20L red Virgin PPEN-4322-1-3€11.00 €13.31725 In stock