stack and nesting bins
Turn-stackable bins are constructed in a way so they can be stacked on eachother and nested as well. By turning the storage bins 180°, they can be pushed together in empty condition. This results up to 70 percent space gain. Like stackable containers, different versions are available; with closed or closed walls and / or bottom, food-grade or not, with optimized volume or no-nonsense construction.
- E-line turn-stackable plastic bins are "no-nonsense" products at very attractive prices.
- Hygienic turn-stackable bins are made in one piece by injection-molding. The upper edge is formed by a gas injection technique, so the edge is completely closed, smooth, making it easy to clean, and strong and still light, because it is hollow. The bins have white and black caps which immediately show in which position they can be stacked or nested.
- Turn-stackable bin with straight walls are made of PEHD and have perforated side walls providing air circulation for cooling. Maximum internal volume is realized by straight side walls. The bin is available with a closed or perforated bottom. The bins are widely used for storage and transport of fruit, vegetables, meat and poultry and bakery products.
- Hygienic turn-stackable bins have both a smooth inside and outside, even the top edge is completely round so the bins are very easy to clean. There are no places where dirt can accumulate. Also available with lid.
- The Euro norm is not always the solution for all packaging issues. For several customers we holdturn-stackable bins with different sizes on stock, to fit better with their specific products.
Items 1-16 of 35