Of course prevention is better than cure. But if, despite all your good care, environmentally hazardous substances do leak, you'd better be prepared! Machines lose oil, something breaks in a laboratory, a valve drips or a barrel breaks. Then action must be taken to prevent worse.
The situation determines the absorbent
The situation determines the type of absorption material:
- absorption socks can be placed around a pollution
- absorption cloths are used for scattered pollution
- absorption pillows for absorbing volumes under a leak or in a pit
- the color gray indicates that the absorbent material is suitable for all liquids
- the color white is specifically for absorbing oil floating on a wet street (the water remains)
To keep it easy, we have developed a number of standard spill kits. A spill kit consists of various absorption materials and other articles to be able to respond quickly to calamities. The whole is delivered in a user-friendly box which also serves as a splash-proof packaging. The color shows the application: red for indoors, yellow for outdoors, if you want to remove the oil and not the rainwater.
Absorbent material that has become engorged can be deposited into the supplied extra strong waste bags and brought to the waste processor. Whether it concerns garages, hangars, warehouses or ships, we are happy to put together an optimal "emergency set" with you.
- Absorption pillow 2.8 ltr, 250x250 mm, universal use, 20 per boxAB-AW-99_DOOS€115.00 €139.152 In stock
- Absorption Sock 5,7l, ø80x1220 mm, universal use, 20 piecesAB-AW-412_DOOS€131.00 €158.51
- Absorption cloth, 1 l, 500x410 mm, universal use, 100 pcs/boxAB-MRO-100_DOOS€166.00 €200.862 In stock
- Spillkit 400x300x225 mm with absorption material for universal use, redAB-ADR-U€53.00 €64.138 In stock
- Spillkit 400x300x325 with absorption material for general use, redAB-ADR-K€85.00 €102.85Out of stockDelivery time 3 to 5 weeks