waste separation units
Engels has metal waste bins in all shapes and sizes for a stylish and practical way of separating waste. The advantages of steel waste bins over plastic waste bins are that they are fire resistant and robuste. The combination of material and design ensures that metal waste bins are still very popular and fit into any environment.
Modular waste separation
The waste separation unit of Engels you can configurate yourself. We use standard components to make custom units made of steel and plastic. The waste separation units are suitable for both waste bags and bins. The 60 liter bags fit in steel hinged waste bag holders. The plastic waste bins lean on the edge of the housing and are held firmly in place by the lid. The disposal openings are cut from aluminum. The waste unit is recognizably marked by lasered names of the fractions and shapes of the disposal openings.
- The number of waste streams
- High or low units
- A one-piece top or loose tops
- The doors and back in recycle, milky white or transparent plastic
- On pedestal, legs or wheels
- Waste bins or waste bags in bag holders
- Waste station for 2 waste streams on feet with 2 x 60 liter binsEN-7775682-90071 In stockDelivery time 1 to 2 working days
- Waste station for 3 waste streams on feet with 3x 60 liter binsEN-7775683-90075 In stockDelivery time 1 to 2 working days
- Waste station for 3 waste streams on feet with 3x 60 liter binsEN-7775693-90075 In stock
- 2-Fraction waste separation furniture, 2x 60 LEN-7775687-9007Project based delivery
- 3-fraction waste separation unit, 3x 60 litres waste binsEN-7775747-ZD29 In stock
- 4-fraction waste separation furniture on pedestal, 4x 80 ltrEN-7775728Project based delivery